Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I Am I, Will la Puerta

At the same time that I decided my pseudonym needed a pseudonym I was on a bit of a Don Quixote Kick. So I thought, "Hey, maybe Will la Puerta is what happens when my Bill Door persona has a bit of a mental breakdown?" It seemed oddly appropriate. He is, after all, bony, hollow faced, and with eyes that burn (possibly with the fire of inner vision). Is it surprising that he may conceive the strangest project ever imagined? To become a knight errant and sally forth into the world, righting all wrongs!

Anyway, that's meant to explain the old image I made back then and put in my first post. Yes, it's Death with the "Golden Helmet of Mambrino" stuck on his head after a triumphant day of tilting at windmills.

This could also explain the following bumper sticker:

No comments:

Post a Comment